Thursday, November 5, 2009

Katrina Kaif's Love Got Painted?


If this isn’t true love, what is? For the Couture week in Mumbai on Tuesday night, Katrina Kaif who flew in from Bhopal to Mumbai for a day just to be part of the event, walked the ramp in a dress that Salman had hand-painted

The face on the fabric was of a saint.

Katrina had no idea what was in store for her when she arrived in Mumbai on Tuesday morning. “I knew a lot of Salman’s guy colleagues like Aamir and Ajay were walking the ramp. I also knew I was the only woman to walk for him. But I didn’t know what I was going to wear.”

On arrival in the morning Salman showed the black-and-white fabric painted with the saint’s face. Katrina was comp! letely dazed.

Salman had never before painted a dress for anyone.

Trying to contain her excitement Katrina said, “Within hours in the morning Shane and Falguni Peacock took my measurement and stitched the dress for me. It’s got an amazing feel flow and look to it. Almost surreal. I feel different wearing it. I can hardly wait to walk the ramp in it, and that too when I’m the only girl walking the ramp for Salman.”

Katrina says the dress is a work of designed delight.

“It’s a work of art, ” she said appreciatively.

The dresss specially created by Salman for Katrina proves just how serious Salman is about her.

His other girlfriends can go eat their heart out. Salman has never done it for any of them.

And he never will.